Thursday, December 30, 2010

Job and other things

Woo! It's been a busy month! :D I started my first job in the industry at the beginning of this month and it's been awesome. 8D I'm working at Bardel Entertainment as a 3D animator on Nickelodeon's "Planet Sheen". It's an amazing and funny show and I'm having a blast working on it. :)

Also, I don't think I mentioned it here, but I now have a website to organize all my characters' information and stuff about my story. Check it out! :D http://notquitenormal.skarrbag.com

Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Fainder said...

Heyyy I got your card :D it might had got here earlier but I was away and only picked it up now
Thank you SO much! You've been very nice sending me one, and drawing in it, too! <3

Chelsea said...

Aww yay! Thanks for letting me know it got to you safely! :D I'm glad you like it. <3

Usasa said...

dropped by :) Nice art :D
Kindly visit my art blog when you are free :3 http://usasa-graphic-art.blogspot.com

Keep it up! btw, I've followed you :P