Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You're so 1990, and it's 1994!

I finally got around to scanning my sketchbook! My scanner is so small. :( These are just a few. x)

CARL. <3 Holding an... oddly shaped balloon.



The Librarian! :D



BEAST. And Simba's head.


MY Beast. His name is Jiggawatt.


Jackrum and Maladict from Monstrous Regiment.


DRAGONS


MORE DRAGONS


MORE JIGGAWATT


Great Scott! (Have you guessed what my favourite movie is by now?) These are my characters; Finch is Doc, Herman is Marty and Shady is... Einstein.

Shady and Bling. :O


Mickey! And ANOTHER DRAGON


My characters Rodney and Finch.

DOGGIE

Finch being sciency.

3 comments:

Rosanna P. Brost said...

OMG so awesome! I always love your expressions, they're so good! :D Where'd you scan this? I thought the scanner at the school was missing. :)

Chelsea said...

Thanks so much Rosy, hee. <3

The school scanner is missing? :O Nah, I scanned it with my own. 8) My own tiny annoying scanner/printer that always tells me that there's no ink when I'm scanning something.

enchantma said...

omg your art is fantasmic! your sketches are so animated and beautiful~and i really like the back to the future image =) one of my fav movies too~